Kaiser Permanente is a combined medical and health insurance provider that often wins awards for its exemplary service over the years. They have specialists in many different medical fields and have developed one of the most impressive reputations for care and customer service on the globe. This all being the case, they are often studied by various organizations to see if others can attempt to emulate their level of customer satisfaction, but Kaiser Permanente continues to remain as the best.
Kaiser Permanente Online Payments
Before an online payment can be made on a Kaiser Permanente account, you will have to go through the account registration process, which you can find at the Kaiser Permanente online account registration page. Go through all of the forms and type your and your account information into the fields as requested by the website. Once you have completed everything required to make your online profile through Kaiser Permanente, you can then log in to make payments on your account as described here:
Caution: You will need your medical record number to complete the online payment process
- Go to the web address kp.org/Payonline
- If you are told the page is unavailable, click the “home page” link in the middle of the screen
- Enter your user name and password
- Click the “Sign On” button
- Go to bill payment
- Follow the steps presented by the website to complete your bill payment transaction
Kaiser Permanente Pay by Phone
If you would like to make a payment over the phone on your Kaiser Permanente balance, you may do so by calling their customer service line, which is available by dialing:
(800) 348-0264 Follow the automated audio prompts to get to the customer billing department and follow the instructions given from there to complete your payment over the phone with them.
Kaiser Permanente Payments Mailing Address
Nearly every region that Kaiser Permanente operates in has a different mailing address that you could possibly have to mail your payment to. That being the case, you should maintain the Kaiser Permanente bills that you receive occasionally so that you will always have access to the mailing address should you ever decide to make a payment through this method.
If you no long have your bill on hand, you can call the Kaiser Permanent customer service line at
(800) 464-4000 and they will be able to help you find the proper mailing address that pertains to your specific Kaiser Permanente billing statement.