Dillard’s is a retail store chain that specializes in offering fashion and accessories. The store credit cards offered by the company come in a standard store credit card and an American Express branded option.
Online Payments for Dillard’s Credit Cards
Before online payments can be made through the online system as ran by Wells Fargo Bank, Dillard’s Credit Card users will have to go through the credit card online enrollment process. To begin going through the forms necessary to get this done, visit the Enroll: Create an Account page for Dillard’s cards. Through the enrollment form, cardholders will be asked to enter various personal and account information, agree to terms and conditions, and create a profile to log in with, which will be used to make online payments and check the Dillard’s Credit Card balance.
Once the card enrollment is complete, you can make a payment in Dillards credit application as follows:
- Starting at dillards.com/payonline, click the link on the left side of the screen that says “Online Access to Dillard’s Card”
- On the page that loads, click the “Sign On” button on the right side of the page
- Enter the account’s user name and password, then click the “Sign On” button
- Go to the payments section
- Choose how much to pay toward the account balance
- Input the requested account information from the account which you will be paying from
- Submit your payment to your Dillard’s Credit Card and confirm the bill pay
Dillard’s Credit Card Payments Mailing Address
To mail a payment in to Dillard’s for either the Dillard’s Credit Card or the Dillard’s American Express Card, a check or money order should be prepared with the card’s account number written on it then mailed to the following address:
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
PO Box 812189
Los Angeles, CA 90030-0189
Any payments received by Wells Fargo before 5 p.m. PST will be shown as being paid that day. For payments that arrive after 5 p.m. PST, the payment will be applied as having arrived on the next calendar date. More details in this PDF
Dillard Credit Card Application Customer Service Phone Number
Should any issues arise with a Dillard’s Credit Card, there are two separate phone numbers available for customers to call depending on the type of card they might have. To reach the customer service line for your particular store credit card with Dillard’s, contact one of the following numbers:
Dillard’s Credit Card Customer Service: (800) 643-8278
Dillard’s American Express Card Customer Service: (866) 834-6294