J.Jill is a women’s casual clothing store featuring light colors and subdued patterns. To make a payment on your credit card with them, use one of the methods discussed below.
Option 1: J.Jill Credit Card Online Payments
To make a payment over the internet on your J.Jill Credit Card, you are first required to set up an online account through Comenity Bank’s J.Jill login area. To do this, you will have to go to the credit card’s registration page and fill out the forms to completion. After inputting information like your J.Jill store credit card account number, your name and more, you will be able to make an online payment by following these directions:
- Navigate to the web address jjillcard.com
- Enter your account’s user name and password
- If you would like the site to save your user name, click the “Remember me” check box. If you are on a public computer, do not do this
- Click the “Log In” button
- After successfully logging in to the Account Center, go to the payments section
- Select the amount that you would like to pay toward your J.Jill Credit Card
- Input your checking account number as well as your bank’s routing number
- Submit the payment
Option 2: Pay J.Jill Credit Card over the Phone
If you would like to make a payment on a J.Jill Credit Card account balance over the phone, that is an option for cardholders. To pay your bill using this method, simply call the credit card’s customer care line by dialing (800) 329-9713 and use the prompts given over the phone to complete your payment.
Option 3: Mail In Your J.Jill Credit Card Payment
You may make a payment on your J.Jill store credit card by sending a payment through the mail if you wish to do so. When sending a payment in, you will need to prepare a cashier’s check, personal check or money order for the amount that you wish to pay, then write your account number somewhere on the face of the payment. After your check is ready to send off, mail it to Comenity Bank at this address:
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003
Option 4: Make an In-store J.Jill Credit Card Payment
J.Jill allows its store credit cardholders to make payments in their physical retail locations. To find one near you, visit the J.Jill store locator.