GoBank is a service that acts like a bank account, complete with debit card, and offers its users a number of interesting and beneficial features that are incredibly helpful to those who might not have a real bank account. These features include setting up direct deposits, access to over 40,000 ATMs around the country and deposit checks into your account by using your smartphone camera. Additionally, one impressive feature of having a GoBank account is that you can set your account to pay a bill and the company will make a check out to the recipient for you and mail it to them, free of charge.
Create an Online Account for GoBank
Before you can do anything with your GoBank account online, you will need to set up your log in information. The forms required to get your online profile set up can be accessed by going to the GoBank Sign Up page. Depending on whether you got your GoBank kit at a Walmart or you are looking to sign up for the service from scratch over the internet, you will have to choose between the two buttons on the screen, which are “Yes. I got a card at Walmart” and “No. I’ll sign up here.”
If you received your card at Walmart and thereby have clicked the applicable button, you will enter the debit card number that you received at the store and click the continue button to go to the rest of the forms to get your online access set up.
On the other hand, if you are setting up the account from scratch and therefor had clicked the “No. I’ll sign up here” button, you will be taken to a series of forms that will ask you to enter personal information such as your name, birthday, email address (which will be used to log in to and for verification purposes) and your phone number.
Related Topic: How to Access and Login to Walmart Credit Card — Check Out www.walmart credit card payment
Log In to GoBank to Manage Your Account
Once you have completed the process for creating your online profile, you will be able to log in to that account through the internet to use any of the available services on the website. To log in to your GoBank account, follow these instructions:
- Navigate to the web address gobank.com
- In the top right corner of the page, click the link that says “Log In”
- Enter your email address in the top text entry box
- Enter the password that you chose for the account in the second text box
- If you are on a private computer and would like the site to save your email address for you, click the check box by “Remember Me”
- Click the button that says, “READY? GOBANK!”
- Once you are logged in, you will be able to view your balance, pay bills and take care of any of the other available tasks
Some Helpful Links