Dominion provides energy to various parts of Virginia and North Carolina as well as natural gas services across numerous states to more than five million customers. They offer many different ways to make a payment on your bill.
Option 1: Pay through the Mail
To pay your bill through the mail, you will need to get a check or money order made out to Dominion Virginia Power for the amount you wish to pay and write your account number on the check or money order as well. Send the payment to:
More information through the Dominion customer service page.
Option 2: Call Dominion power By Phone
You can use a credit card or your checking account information to make a payment on your Dominion power bill over the phone. To get in contact with the pay by phone system, call it by dialing (800) 573-1147. Residential customers making a payment using this method will be charged a processing fee of $1.65k, business customers will be charged $14.95.
Bill Pay Option 3: In-person Payments
To make a payment in person, which is the only way that you can pay your bill in cash, you will have to go to a Dominion Virginia Power authorized payment agent. To find one near you, use the energy Dominion Virginia payment center locator. On the page, enter your city or zip code and click the “Find” button.
Option 4: Direct from your Bank
You can select to have your bill sent directly to your bank account, which will allow you to set up your payments so they are paid on the date that you prefer and they can be automatically withdrawn from your savings account or checking account. To enroll in this, sign in to dom.com and go to Bank Draft.
Option 5: Online Payments through Dominion Portal
You must create a profile through the Dominion website before you can make an online payment. To do so, go to the Dominion registration page and enter all of the requested information, including your user name, password, security options, account details and more. When you have finished setting up your account, you can pay your energy bill online by following these steps:
- Navigate to the URL dom.com/ebill
- Click the “Sign In/Register” link at the top right of the screen
- Enter your user name and password exactly as created during registration
- Click the “Sign In” button
- Go to payments
- Choose to make an online payment
- Select the amount to pay toward your bill
- Enter your payment details (i.e. checking account & bank routing numbers, debit card info, etc.)
- Submit your payment and agree to the terms
Some Helpful Links
- Dom payment options
- Login and manage your Dominion account
- Billing Options for Dominion Virgina
- How to lower your Dominion Virginia bill