Option 1: RH Financing Online Payments
Before you can make an online payment for your credit card with Restoration Hardware, you are going to have to visit the credit card’s online registration form and fill out all of the required fields until you have set up your login credentials and your card is linked to the profile.
On the form, you will be asked for various pieces of information, including whether you have your account number available (you can still create your profile without this number) and input other pieces of personal information. With your account created, you will be able to conduct your bill payment online for your RH Financing account by following these steps:
- Navigate to the comenity.net/restorationhardware web address
- Enter your user name and password into the fields marked as such
- If you are on a private computer, you can click the box by “Remember me” to have your user name saved on the login page
- Select the “Log In” button
- After you have logged in to the Account Center, select the Payments option
- Select how much you are going to pay
- Input your billing details
- Submit the bill pay transaction
Option 2: Pay RH Financing Bill Pay through the Mail
You may make a payment on your Restoration Financing through the mail, but you can only do so by using a money order, personal check or a cashier’s check – cash should never be sent through the mail. Once you have made out the payment to Comenity Bank, you will have to write your RH Financing account number on it as well. When the check or money order is ready to be sent for the bill pay, you will have to mail it off to the following address:
Option 3: Make a RH Financing Account Payment over the Phone
For those of you who would like to make a payment on your credit card account with Restoration Hardware over the phone, you can do so by calling the customer care line through Comenity Bank by dialing (866) 522-8014. If you would like to speak with a live customer care agent when calling this number, you will have to call between the hours of 8am and 9pm Eastern Time between Monday and Saturday.
If you need to use a TDD/TTY phone system to make the call, you will have to dial (800) 695-1788.